The goal of this exercise is to produce a revised and polished final draft of your scholarly research essay. To produce your final draft, you will extensively revise and develop your formal draft using lessons and strategies learned in class and suggestions provided in my feedback and from your peers.
Due by 11:59 p.m. Monday, December 17th
Make sure that you:
- follow all formatting guidelines
- provide an original title for your essay
- underline your thesis and the topic sentence of every paragraph
- include a Works Cited list on a separate page at the end of the essay (make sure to include your film in the list too!)
- include a self-evaluation on a separate page in which you explain how you used previous draft feedback to guide your revision choices. Name the handouts or model essays you reviewed during your revision process. List any outside help you used e.g. the Writing Center, Language Lab tutoring, classmates, family.
- name your final draft correctly and submit it as a Word document to: https://www.dropbox.com/request/ibhrQLD9TmAPa4fAviw0